Making a difference in the Stateline, one system at a time.
Let us prove our value to you...
you'll be happy you did!
EcoHome Expert, Inc.
Let us prove our value to you.
EcoHome Expert Inc. started with the idea of being different, different from every other roofing company across the mid-west. We sought to give our customers detailed and informed roofing evaluations, replace roofs with more than satisfactory roofing materials, and provide our customers with industry leading customer satisfaction.
We saw the need for change; therefore, EcoHome Expert, Inc. was designed and created to be a step above the competition and provide each of our customers with an entirely new experience when it comes to home renovation, restoration and remodeling. We offer a variety of the highest quality products for your home while guaranteeing you the best customer service in the industry.
It’s time for a change; it’s time for home expert.
Kanga Roof provides expertly designed and installed roofing systems for both residential and commercial applications. We can provide you everything from a simple home repair to a complete historic restoration.
As always, Kanga Roof will always deliver the highest level of quality and professional workmanship you expect and deserve.
EcoHome Expert, Inc. is the Midwest's leading authority in the design and installation of Solar Photo-voltaic Electrical Energy Systems. Backed by a 25-year manufacturer warranty. Our systems will provide you the peace of mind knowing your home or business is producing the cleanest, safest, and the most maintenance free source of electrical power available.
Panels for Solar Rockford
In discussions of renewable energy, solar energy is a trending topic. While often criticized as costly and in effective, the best solar systems are now emerging as very advantageous—for the earth as well as the owner’s wallet. Solar energy is transforming into an extremely effective source of clean energy.
Solar Rockford systems are also becoming more and more widespread because of their obvious benefits; however, many people think systems for creating solar power are costly. Let’s weigh the benefits and liabilities of solar energy.
Solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available, and the U.S. has some of the richest solar resources on the planet. Modern technology can harness this energy for myriad uses, which include generating electricity, providing light or a more comfortable interior environment, and warming water for personal, commercial, or industrial use.
Where Does Solar Energy Originate?
The answer to that question is very easy: It originates from the radiation of the sun. There’s little uncertainty about how effective the sun is as an energy source. In fact, just one hour of the sun’s energy could actually meet the world’s energy needs for a year. Right now, only 0.001 percent of the sun’s energy is being harnessed. Of course, there are pros and cons to using solar energy. Let’s start with the advantages.
Advantages of Solar Power
- Solar Rockford is an immaculate and renewable energy source.
- Once a solar panel is installed, solar energy can be produced free of charge.
- Solar energy will last forever while it is estimated that the world’s oil supply will run out in 30 or 40 years.
- Solar energy causes no pollution.
- Solar cells create no negative impact at all. On the other hand, the giant machines that pump oil are noisy polluters, and therefore very unfeasible.
- Almost no maintenance is required to keep solar cells running. There are no moving parts in solar cells, making it difficult to harm them.
- In the long term, there can be a high return on an initial investment because of the amount of free energy a solar panel can produce; it is estimated that the normal family can generate half of its energy from solar panels.
Disadvantages of Solar Energy
- As with all renewable energy sources, solar energy has regularity issues; the sun does not shine at night, and during the day there may be clouds or rain.
- Therefore, the intermittency and idiosyncrasies of solar energy make solar panels a less reliable a solution.
- Solar panels require additional equipment, like inverters, to convert direct power (DC) to alternating current (AC) for use on the power network.
- For a constant supply of electric power, particularly for on-grid connections, photovoltaic panels require inverters as well as storage batteries, increasing the initial investment for solar power accordingly.
- In the case of land-mounted PV panels, moderately large areas are needed; more often than not, land is available for this use for only 15-20 years.
- Panels for solar Rockford efficiency is generally low (between 14%-25%),in contrast to the higher effectiveness of other renewable energy systems.
- In spite of the fact that PV panels require no excessive maintenance or operating costs, they are fragile and can be damaged easily; extra insurance costs are therefore essential to protect a PV investment.
Our mission is simple… Provide you with the highest level of craftsmanship