EcoHome Expert Inc. is rapidly growing!
We work in the Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin area, and are in need of qualified roofing personnel. We are currently looking to fill the following employment positions. Please contact us if you are interested in joining our team.
Employment type: full-time
EcoHome Expert, Inc. is looking for a Production Manager with the following qualifications:
• Solid verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with employees, customers and subcontractors.
• Experience coordinating multiple crews is essential.
• Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
• Familiarity with a variety of the residential construction field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Computer literate with significant experience in MS Office.
• MarketSharp, project management, and/or scheduling software experience preferred.
• Minimum of 7 years experience in construction, with at least 3 years experience as a construction superintendent or production manager.
• OSHA Certification preferred.
• Construction Management degree preferred.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Day-to-day scheduling and coordination of all field employees.
• Visit sites to ensure projects are on track and proactively address any potential issues and quality assurance.
• Assist in pricing, ordering and scheduling of materials.
• Maintain and update production schedule, notes and budget in database.
• Review and approve time sheets.
• Analyze job cost reports with respect to estimates for accuracy as related to the necessary reconstruction.
• Purchasing and inventory management of tools, equipment, vehicles and materials.
• Maintain and enforce job site safety and OSHA requirements.
• Manage the development and delivery of efficient operating systems.
• Routinely seek systems improvements.
Please send resume to:
Attn: Dani Klaus
2231 Hawkey Drive, Belvidere, IL 61008
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org