If you've ever gone through the the stress and expense of replacing your roof, the last thing you want to do is risk having to do it again. Which is why we offer our EcoSharp Roof Assessment, to help our customers find the smallest of problems before they become big ones.
EcoSharp Roof Assessment Includes:
1. Proper shingle overhangs and gutter and eves.
2. Measure and calculate for proper attic insulation.
3. Inspect attic intake and exhaust vents for blockage.
4. Inspect interior attic moisture or dry rot.
5. Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
6. Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
7. Inspect all dormers, valleys, rakes, eaves, and flashings for cracks or deterioration.
8. Inspect roof for missing or loose shingle granules.
9. Check gutters and downspouts for blockage.
10. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
11. Inspect flashings at all walls.
12. Inspect skylights for proper installation, sealing, and flashing.
13. Inspect seals on shingles for to help prevent wind damage.
14. Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
15. Inspect all attic vents for holes or cracks detraction.
16. Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
17. Check shingles for curling, brittleness, or deterioration.
Proudly Serving Northern Illinois
and Southern Wisconsin
Contact Us for More Information
Illinois Roofing License - 104 015360